Site Supervisor Info Center
This page is a manual for representatives of community organizations which host SIS members. If you are interested in hosting an SIS member to increase the capacity of your organization, see "How to Get Involved" below.
- Site Agreement/Member Development Plan
- Time Log
- Mid-Term 900hr Service Evaluation
- End-of-Term Evaluation (online)
- Expectations of an SIS Site Supervisor
- Allowable Service Activities/ Unallowable
- List of Member Prohibited Activities
- 2011 AmeriCorps Grant Provisions
How to Get Involved
- Contact the SIS Coordinator on the SIS member's campus to learn more about SIS and how you can get involved.
- Have students interested in volunteering for your organization contact their SIS Campus Coordinator.
- Help member with their program enrollment paperwork by reviewing, signing, and dating their site agreement before they begin service at your site.
- Sign monthly time logs.
- At the end of the member's term of service, complete their end of the term site supervisor evaluation.