Campus Compact Info Center
Adding a New Campus
Campus Compacts may add/drop Campus Partners from SIS participation without the Grant Manager's approval. However, when adding/removing Campus Partners, please take the following steps.
For eGrants & CR Check Access
- Immediately upon adding a Campus Partner, please send the SIS Grant Manager the following information in an email:
Name of Campus SIS Coordinator
- Provide the Campus Partner with instructions for setting up their eGrants Account & signing up with Employment Screening Services, Inc.
- After they have created their account, guide them through an overview of the program and its key policies, followed by a training on the enrollment process.
For Timelog Database Access
Once a campus has enrolled its first SIS Member into eGrants, they should notify you. At this point, please:
- Send an email to email@example.com indicating the campus has completed its first enrollment and needs access to the Timelog Database.
- Send your Campus Partner their username (always first and last name, with a space) and password.
- Train your new Campus Partner on using the Timelog Database.
Removing a Campus
- If a campus is no longer participating in SIS, be sure to notify the SIS Grant Manager for removal of its contact info from the SIS website.